As a fieldbus for building automation, KNX is the successor of the EIB, BatiBus and EHS fieldbuses. Technologically, KNX is a compatible enhancement of the EIB, extended to include important configuration mechanisms and transmission media.
- Integrated configurator for I/O channels in the CODESYS Development System
- Integrated I/O driver
- KNXnet/IP protocol stack in form of a runtime system component for CODESYS Control
- Data exchange function with the ETS configuration system
- Unique solution for connecting a PLC to the KNX building protocol
- Easy data exchange with the ETS configuration system: CODESYS users work in CODESYS, ETS users work in ETS.
- Intelligent update and merge mechanism between CODESYS and ETS
- Flexible engineering of building input and output data including functionalities like the visualization in a web browser displayed on tablets or smartphones
- Gateway function between KNX and other protocols like BACnet or OPC UA for example
- New possibilities in building automation by combining room and HVAC automation
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
Use controllers equipped with CODESYS KNX support. Ask your controller supplier for a CODESYS-compatible controller with CODESYS KNX.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the KNX runtime system component on your hardware. All you need for this implementation is the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with CODESYS KNX.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com