CODESYS offers extensive support for the Modbus communication protocol based on a Master/Slave or Client/Server architecture. Included:
- a generic Modbus configurator
- a protocol library for Modbus RTU Master and Slave applications
- a protocol library for Modbus TCP Master and Slave applications
For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com
- You are a system integrator or a user in the plant construction sector or the like:
Use controllers equipped with CODESYS Modbus TCP/RTU support. Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs. Once you have the required hardware, there are no additional costs involved. Alternatively, you can use the CODESYS Control SoftPLC Systems from the CODESYS Store. CODESYS Modbus TCP/RTU is integrated in these systems and can be used at no additional costs.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CODESYS Modbus TCP/RTU support on your hardware. All you need for this implementation is the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with Modbus TCP/RTU support.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.