In the CODESYS Group, experienced software engineers and automation specialists work on the development of cutting-edge software that sets milestones in the world of automation.
Working with established industrial standards and employing latest technologies is a matter of course for us. That is why we attach great importance to close cooperation with leading teaching and educational institutions. Both sides benefit equally from the resulting transfer of knowledge and experience.
The 3S-Smart Software Solutions promotion and cooperation program covers the following aspects:
- Free licenses for educational purposes
- Free training, for example CODESYS basic training for teaching staff, free participation in public CODESYS standard training courses
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses
The following requirements apply for the inclusion of institutes in the 3S-Smart Software Solutions funding and cooperation program:
- The inquiring institute or teaching facility can prove an established teaching activity, e.g. by means of a corresponding website.
- CODESYS licences issued free of charge are used exclusively for teaching or accompanying work within the scope of laboratories or internships. It is not permitted to pass on licenses.
- CODESYS is actually used in teaching (e.g. as a basis for lectures, seminars, laboratories).
- Actual use of the provided licenses during teaching operations
- Feedback about product features / quality
- Information about upcoming and ongoing projects / works / courses, e.g. with material such as photos, reports, project documentation
- Public reference to cooperation with 3S-Smart Software Solutions/CODESYS at institute events
- Reference to CODESYS website www.codesys.com