BACnet is a standardized data communication protocol for building automation and building control networks (Building Automation and Control networks).
- Cross-platform communication protocol especially designed for building automation
- Completely integrated BACnet configurator: easy linking of BACnet objects as devices in the CODESYS Development System without additional tools
- Direct access to BACnet-properties via device properties
- Easy integration of BACnet devices and applications in existing networks without additional implementation effort
- A defined set of BACnet objects representing physical inputs, outputs and software objects
- BACnet objects in CODESYS are combined in a BACnet server representing the functionality of a real device.
- Each object is characterized by its BACnet properties.
- The integration of BACnet in CODESYS complies with the AMEV AS-A and AS-B standard:
- IEC applications have direct access to the properties of BACnet objects and the configuration pa-rameters of a BACnet server.
- Programming of BACnet clients: Through BACnet Services, users can access BACnet functions in the BACnet network.
- Application behavior of BACnet objects is already pre-implemented, e. g. property access, cal-endar object, schedule object, who-has, i-am).
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
Use controllers equipped with CODESYS BACnet support. Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs. Once you have the required hardware, there are no additional costs involved.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CODESYS BACnet support on your hardware. All you need for this implementation is the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with CODESYS BACnet.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com