BACnet is a standardized data communication protocol for building automation and building control networks (Building Automation and Control networks).
- an integrated configurator
- a protocol stack in the form of a CODESYS library
- a runtime system component
- device descriptions for BACnet servers, BACnet objects and BACnet clients
- Cross-platform communication protocol especially designed for building automation
- Completely integrated BACnet configurator: easy linking of BACnet objects as devices in the CODESYS Development System without additional tools
- Direct access to BACnet-properties via device properties
- Easy integration of BACnet devices and applications in existing networks without additional implementation effort
- Defined set of BACnet objects representing physical inputs, outputs, and software objects
- Combination of BACnet objects in CODESYS in a BACnet server: Representing the functionality of a real device
- Characterization of objects by BACnet properties
- BACnet inegration in CODESYS according to the AMEV AS-A and AS-B standard:
- IEC applications have direct access to the properties of BACnet objects and the configuration pa-rameters of a BACnet server.
- Programming of BACnet clients: Access through BACnet services to BACnet functions in the BACnet network
- Application behavior of BACnet objects is already pre-implemented, e. g. property access, cal-endar object, schedule object, who-has, i-am).
- You are a system integrator or a user in the building automation sector:
Use unit controllers or freely programmable controllers equipped with CODESYS BACnet support. Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs.
Alternatively, you can use CODESYS Control SoftPLC systems from the CODESYS Store. CODESYS BACnet can be licensed for some of these systems as an additional option and can then be used immediately.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices / building controllers or aggregates for building automation:
Implement the CODESYS BACnet support on your hardware. To do this, purchase the CODESYS Control Runtime Toolkit with CODESYS BACnet. Alternatively, you can enable the option of single licensing (SL) on your devices. This allows the customers of your devices to license CODESYS BACnet themselves for their application if required.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com