Beside the functionality of an IEC 61131-3 development system for programming industrial controllers, CODESYS also offers an extensive fieldbus support including everything from communication POUs to configurators and portable protocol stacks.
Portable CODESYS libraries realize the fieldbus protocol stack for CANopen, J1939, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET und Sercos III. In addition, CODESYS also offers Modbus communication libraries (TCP and serial).
- Identical protocol stack for different system platforms
- Stack is dynamically compiled to the application
- No external software tool required
- No additional hardware required for realtime Ethernet systems: A standard Ethernet port on the device can be used for EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP oder PROFINET.
Integrated Commissioning and Diagnosis Functionality
The fieldbus system can be commissioned without an application. The diagnosis functionality can be accessed and used directly in the development system or coded into the application.
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
All you need is a controller already equipped with the integrated CODESYS Fieldbus support functionality.
Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs.
As an alternative, you can use the CODESYS Control SoftPLC systems from the CODESYS Store. The most common fieldbuses can instantly be used without additional cost.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Get the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with field bus support.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.