- A CANopen Master/Slave configurator based on EDS and DCF files fully integrated in the Development System CODESYS
⇒ No additional tools required for the configuration of the bus system or the I/O data.
- A CANopen communication stack in form of a CODESYS CiA 301 library
⇒ The protocol stack is portable across different platforms and does not have to be fully implemented on the device.
⇒ The IEC 61131-3 Development System compiles the stack and the application code into native machine code and loads it onto the controller.
- A CiA 405 application interface for the diagnosis and use of SDOs
⇒ Extensive functionality without needing any additional software tools
The CANopen support in CODESYS is based on the standard implementation of the CAN-Interface (3S CAN driver interface). If your target device programmable with CODESYS is equipped accordingly you can immediately use CODESYS CANopen.
- CiA 302 state machine
- Error control: heartbeat / node guarding
- Display of diagnostic data and emergency messages
- Sync producing/consuming
- Many supported PDO transfer types
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
Use controllers equipped with CODESYS CANopen support.
Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs. Apart from the device, no additional costs involved. Alternatively, you can use the CODESYS Control SoftPLC Systems from the CODESYS Store. CODESYS CANopen Master / Slave is integrated in these systems and can be used at no additional costs.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CANopen mini driver on your hardware and make available sufficient memory on your device (more information here). Order the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with CANopen Master/Slave support.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.