CODESYS Safety is the ideal product for controller manufacturers who want to develop their own IEC 61508 SIL3 controller. It has been especially designed for factory automation applications and for safety controllers working together with a CODESYS controller (standard or motion control). The CODESYS Safety package for SIL3 includes everything required for the development of applications with functional Safety:
- An integrated Safety FBD programming editor
- PLCopen Safety POUs
- Configurators for PROFIsafe and FSoE (Fail Safe over EtherCAT)
- Support of F-Host (PROFIsafe Master) and F-Device (PROFIsafe Slave)
- Protocol stack for FSoE (Failsafe over EtherCAT)
- Cross-communication between safety controllers (SafetyNetVars)
- Versioning of project statuses (pinning)
- Portable, safe Runtime System
- Proven certification concept
- Approved safety manual for users
After installation the complete CODEYS Safety package for SIL3 is fully integrated into the CODESYS Development System. The CODESYS Safety system is suitable for safety-related automation applications up to SIL3 (IEC 61508 and DIN EN ISO 13849 PLe, Cat. 3/4 1oo2).
The CODESYS Qualification Kit for SIL3 Package allows for the qualification of an adapted version of the CODESYS Development System for the engineering of certified safety controllers / applications (according to ISO 13849 PL e or IEC 62061 / IEC61508 SIL 3).
- Fast and cost-efficient implementation of your own controller certified to SIL3
- The SIL3 Safety functionality is fully integrated in CODESYS V3.
- CODESYS Safety covers all aspects like programming, configuration of safe field busses or safe library POUs
Compared to conventional solutions (left hand side) CODESYS Safety significantly reduced the time and effort needed for wiring and engineering.
You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
Use controllers already equipped with CODESYS Safety. Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs. Once you have the required hardware, there are no additional costs involved.
You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement CODESYS Safety on your CODESYS controller and have the system certified according to SIL3. Purchase the CODESYS Safety Runtime Toolkit.
For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.