- Integrated Fieldbus Configuration
⇒ Bus configuration and the assignment of variables to the I/O channels (I/O mapping) is done directly in the IEC 61131-3 tool
- Protocol stacks for CAN layer 7 communication as IEC 61131-3 library
⇒ Compile and transfer the protocol stack for EtherCAT and Sercos 3 to the target platform together with the PLC program
- Diagnostics Functionality:
⇒ Check bus status, error codes in the tool or directly from the controller application without any additional tools
- For EtherCAT:
⇒ Network card with operating system-dependent driver for example for Linux (libcap) and Windows (wincap)
⇒ Alternative: specific CODESYS driver (e.g. Intel ET1000, I210) for SoftPLC CODESYS Control RTE under Windows
⇒ Alternative: Implementation of a MiniDriver to fit the Ethernet chip. Reference implementation for example for Intel and Realtek available
- For sercos III:
⇒ Automata (SERCOS 3 Master-Karte)
- For PROFINET/EtherNet/IP:
⇒ Usage of Industrial Ethernet fieldbus cards like for example from Hilscher (EC1 or netX-based cards) or Automata (SERCOS 3 master card)
- You are a system integrator or a user in the plant construction sector or the like:
Use controllers equipped with CODESYS Industrial Ethernet support. Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs. Once you have the required hardware, there are no additional costs involved.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement Real-time Ethernet support in your hardware and make sure your device provides enough memory. All you need for this implementation is the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit which supports the desired Industrial Ethernet system.
- For more information please contact our sales department under sales(at)3s-software.com.