The SAE J1939 support in CODESYS is based on the standard implementation of the CAN-Interface. If your target device programmable with CODESYS is equipped accordingly you can immediately use CODESYS J1939.
- A CODESYS J1939 configurator fully integrated in the Development System for defining the signals and parameter groups (PG). This configurator also includes the complete PG data base including the SAE signal documentation.
⇒ Direct accesses to the documentation of the signal specifications.
- An SAE J1939 communication stack in form of a CODESYS library
⇒ The protocol stack is portable across different platforms and does not have to be fully implemented on the device.
⇒ The IEC 61131-3 Development System compiles the stack and the application code into native machine code and loads it onto the controller.
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
All you have to do is use a controller already equipped with CODESYS J1939. Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs. Apart from the device, no additional costs involved. Alternatively, you can use the CODESYS Control SoftPLC Systems from the CODESYS Store. CODESYS J1939 is integrated in these systems and can be used at no additional costs.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CANopen mini driver on your hardware and make available sufficient memory on your device. Then buy the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with SAE J1939 Support.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.