The SAE J1939 support in CODESYS is based on the standard implementation of the CAN-Interface. If your target device programmable with CODESYS is equipped accordingly you can immediately use CODESYS J1939.
- CODESYS J1939 configurator fully integrated in the programming system for defining the signals and parameter groups (PG)
- Complete PG database including signal documentation from SAE
⇒ Direct access to the signal specification documentation
- SAE J1939 communication stack in the form of a CODESYS library.
⇒ Portable, dynamically used protocol stack for different platforms - not permanently implemented on the device
⇒ Compilation of the stack and the application code into native machine code and download onto the controller
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
All you have to do is use a controller already equipped with CODESYS J1939. Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs. Alternatively, you can use the CODESYS Control SoftPLC Systems from the CODESYS Store. CODESYS J1939 is integrated in these systems and can be used immediately.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CANopen mini driver on your hardware and make available sufficient memory on your device. Then buy the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with SAE J1939 Support.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.