- Optional extension (as a product component) of a CODESYS controller for displaying visualization screens in a web browser
- Integrated responsive design functionality to optimize the display of information for different web based display device types
- Browser communication with the web server using Java script optionally with SSL decryption
- Visualization using HTML5 CanvasElement
⇒ Almost all browsers supported, e.g. also under iOS, Android etc.
- The optional product component CODESYS web server has to be implemented in the CODESYS Control Runtime System.
⇒ Extension can only be implemented by the device manufacturer
- Create an object “WebVisualization” in the Visualization Manager
- the starting object of the visualization
- the homepage for the web browser
- some of the required parameters
- Enter the visualization homepage URL in the address bar of the internet browser on the display device
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
All you need is a controller equipped with the CODESYS WebVisu (for example from the CODESYS Device Directory) or a SoftPLC like CODESYS Control RTE with a WebVisu license.
The required visualization license is already included in the target device.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CODESYS Control Runtime System with the option CODESYS WebVisu
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.