- Optional extension (as a product component of the runtime system) of a CODESYS controller for displaying visualization screens/user interfaces in a web browser
- Integrated responsive design functionality to optimize the display of information for different web based display device types
- Visualization using HTML5 CanvasElement
⇒ Almost all browsers supported, e.g. also under iOS, Android etc.
- The optional product component CODESYS web server has to be implemented in the CODESYS Control Runtime System.
⇒ Extension can only be implemented by the device manufacturer
- Create an object “WebVisualization” in the Visualization Manager
- the starting object of the visualization
- the homepage for the web browser
- some of the required parameters
- Call up the start page using the IP address/domain name of the controller in the address line of the Internet browser on the display device, e.g. 'http://127.0.0.1:8080/webvisu.htm' or 'http://[DomainName]:[PortAdress]/webvisu.htm'
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
Use a controller with CODESYS WebVisu (Which one? Take a look in the CODESYS Device Directory) or a SoftPLC for standard platforms from the CODESYS Store with integrated WebVisu license, such as CODESYS Control for Raspberry Pi SL or CODESYS Control for Linux SL. For some platforms the CODESYS WebVisu is an option requiring a license. In some of these systems, the visualization license is already included or can be easily added.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CODESYS Control Runtime System with the option CODESYS WebVisu
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.