Visualization screens created in CODESYS can be displayed on a controller equipped with the CODESYS TargetVisu without needing any additional hardware. The screens are displayed directly on the internal or external display of the device.
- Optional extension (as a product component) of a CODESYS controller for displaying visualization screens
- Extension can only be implemented by the device manufacturer, customization of the CODESYS Control runtime system required
- The product component is platform independent ⇒ can be ported to different system platforms (CPU, graphics processor, graphics library, operating system)
- Reference implementations available under Windows, Windows CE/Embedded/Mobile, Linux and QNX
- Version for small systems without graphics library, low system resources and reduced functionality: CODESYS TargetVisu Embedded
- Controller application functions, properties and methods can directly be called from the visualization elements
- Create an object “TargetVisualization” in the visualization manager
- Define the starting object of the visualization
- Automatic download of the screens together with the compiled controller application as well as display on the controller once the PLC has been started
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
All you need is a controller equipped with the CODESYS TargetVisu (for example from the CODESYS Device Directory) or the SoftPLC CODESYS Control RTE with a TargetVisu license.
The required visualization license is already included in the target device.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Purchase the CODESYS TargetVisu Toolkit or the CODESYS TargetVisu Embedded Toolkit to implement the visualization client on your controller.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.