Visualization screens created in CODESYS can be displayed on a controller equipped with the CODESYS TargetVisu without needing any additional hardware. The screens are displayed directly on the internal or external display of the device.
- Optional extension of a CODESYS controller for displaying user interfaces/visualization screens (additional product component)
- Extension can only be implemented by the device manufacturer, customization of the CODESYS Control runtime system required
- The product component is platform independent ⇒ can be ported to different system platforms (CPU, graphics processor, graphics library, operating system)
- Reference implementations available under Windows, Linux® and QNX
- Version for small systems without graphics library, low system resources and reduced functionality: CODESYS TargetVisu Embedded
- Controller application functions, properties and methods can directly be called from the visualization elements
- Alternative to the implementation on own controllers: Use of SoftPLC systems in the CODESYS Store, in which CODESYS TargetVisu is already implemented or can be optionally licensed.
- You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
Use a controller with CODESYS TargetVisu. Millions of CODESYS-compatible single devices and over 1,000 different device types from more than 400 manufacturers offer you a large selection of hardware for your automation projects. Alternatively use SoftPLC systems for standard device platforms from the CODESYS Store. For some platforms, CODESYS TargetVisu can be licensed as an additional option.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Purchase the CODESYS TargetVisu Toolkit or the CODESYS TargetVisu Embedded Toolkit to implement the visualization client on your controller.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.
Creation of professional visualization screens directly in the PLC development system – displayed on a target device, a PC or a web browser.