Sensors and actuators/actuators for processing control tasks can be separated from the controller via fieldbus and Ethernet systems with industrial communication protocols. CODESYS supports a wide range of common fieldbus systems with integrated configurators and protocol stacks in the form of platform-independent libraries.
For detailed information, please click here.
You are a system integrator or a user in the machine/plant construction sector or the like:
- Use controllers that are equipped with the integrated CODESYS fieldbus support.
- Millions of CODESYS-compatible single devices and over 1,000 different device types from more than 500 manufacturers offer you a large range of hardware for your automation projects. CODESYS Inside offers a selection of manufacturers that offer CODESYS-compatible devices.
- You can also use the CODESYS Control SoftPLC systems from the CODESYS Store as an alternative.
- The most common fieldbus systems can be used immediately.
You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
- Purchase the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with fieldbus support