At the end of 2019, we introduced the CODESYS Automation Server for managing CODESYS-compatible controllers. The Industry 4.0 platform instantly brought simplifications to everyday tasks, such as the central rollout of PLC applications and their updates. Many users are enthusiastic about the cloud-based server architecture.
In close exchange with users and through our own experience, we have identified a number of features that further increase the user value of the CODESYS Automation Server. Here is an overview of the most important newly implemented functions:
- Display of web visualizations of integrated controllers from external networks via secured infrastructure
- Remote maintenance of controllers and their applications via secured communication
- Extended user administration with rights management for access to controllers, visualizations, data recording and analysis, etc.
- Simplified overview of connected controllers in compact list view in addition to tile and topology view
- Increased security when logging in through two-factor authentication
- Additional access protection through support of user management on the controller
- Simplified multiple licensing of controllers or add-on functions on controllers
- Use of the CODESYS Automation Server with remote Git™ repositories
With the new functions, CODESYS Automation Server users manage their controllers even more conveniently and perform everyday tasks much more effectively.
Website CODESYS Automation Server