The automatic dispensation unit ADU (ASYS Dispenser Unit) serves to apply almost arbitrary sticking or sealing lacquers on PCBs. The PCBs run on a conveyor belt into the machine and there they are accurately aligned and held on through several clamping and centring devices. A gluer which can be moved by the built-in X/Y/Z portal system, applies glue on the destined component of the PCB.
To enable a maximum degree of flexibility while working on a component, the movement of the dispensation procedure can be predefined with the CNC editor according to DIN 66025.by the customer.
- CoDeSys SP RTE
- CoDeSys SoftMotion CNC controlling an H-portal (without riding gears)
- Axis positioning by external DIN66025 file
- Communication with PLC Program via notches (H-order)
- digital and analog I/O’s via CANopen
- access to the axis controller of JAT (Ecostep 100 (Z-axis) and Ecostep 200(X/Y portal)) via CANopen, too
- 2-channel PEAK-CAN interface card built in the computer
- Connection to customer network for LogFile- deposition / Backup / remote maintenance via Ethernet
- integrated CoDeSys HMI .
- multilingualism via dynamic texts from XML-Files.
- DIN programming via integrated graphic editor possible.
More information on ASYS Automatisierungssysteme under: