Sercos III is the third generation of the Sercos interface based on standard Ethernet. The system, the international standardization of which is pending, is mainly used to access automation systems with motion control functionality.
Sercos International e.V. is the user organization responsible for the standardization and marketing of the Sercos interface.
- an integrated configurator for the master and the connected slaves
- a portable protocol stack in form of a CODESYS library
- a driver for the Automata Sercos master card
- a runtime system component (CoSeMa) for direct access to the Sercos master card
- diagnostics functionality in the Development System and possibility to monitor the process through the IEC 61131-3 application
- Start of the bus system / transfer of the process data
- Diagnosis / Restart the master from the IEC 61131-3 application
- Different kinds of function blocks for reading and writing IDNs.
- You are a system integrator or a user in the plant construction sector or the like:
Use controllers equipped with CODESYS Sercos support. Check the CODESYS Device Directory for the devices best suited for your specific needs. Alternatively, you can use the CODESYS Control SoftPLC Systems from the CODESYS Store. CODESYS Sercos is integrated in these systems and can be used immediately.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices:
Implement the CODESYS Sercos support on your hardware. All you need for this implementation is the CODESYS Runtime Toolkit with sercos support.
- For more information or an offer please contact our sales department under sales @codesys.com.