Ethernet POWERLINK is a real-time Ethernet fieldbus system with an open protocol. The CODESYS System Partner BE. services offers an integrated POWERLINK configurator designed to configure devices that have implemented the open source stack "openPOWERLINK" and an additional CODESYS runtime system component.
- Configurator for POWERLINK Master/Slave
- CANopen over Ethernet (object directory and communication mechanism with PDOs, SDOs and NMT)
- Support of Modular CN (with head nodes and child nodes)
- XDD / XDC import (import filter for the configuration editor)
- Diagnosis (e.g. display of device information and node status)
- Various supported network topologies (star, tree, daisy chain or ring)
- Asynchronous data (e. g. for transferring device configuration or application data)
- Poll Response Chaining (simultaneous query via Multicast PResMN Frame)
- Direct cross traffic (cross-communication within devices, e. g. to synchronize the rotary encoder with drives without master encoder)
A tool with integrated infrastructure for PLC programming and fieldbus configuration:
⇒ Easier configuration, especially of I/O data
⇒ Fewer sources of error
⇒ Faster engineering Further information and the product data sheet can be found in the CODESYS Store.
- You are a system integrator or a user in the plant construction sector or the like:
Use controllers equipped with the integrated POWERLINK Configurator. Alternatively, you can use the evaluation platforms Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black. The additional software components required for this are already integrated. Download the corresponding CODESYS package from the CODESYS Store.
- You are a manufacturer of programmable devices: Contact the CODEYS System partner BE.services at info @be-services.net and implement the additional components required for the CODESYS Control runtime system on your devices.