The new version is now available for download from the CODESYS Store.
OEM customers (device manufacturers who offer devices programmable with CODESYS) can download the corresponding release document from the CODESYS Customer Portal or get the release information (inlcuding release notes) in the CODESYS JIRA database.
Overview of the main features:
- CODESYS Control for Linux SL
- SIL2 Compound Safety PLC
- Installation in a sandbox
- AddOn licensing with softcontainer
- ABSTRACT as new Keyword
- HMI Toolkit for Linux
- CODESYS SoftMotion: Support of subroutines, G-Code expressions and variables in G-Code in CNC
- KNX Integration: “Smart IOs”: Map function blocks in I/O channels
A detailed overview of all new features and improvements can be found in the features & improvements presentation.