9 May 2019, Stuttgart, Le Meridien Hotel
14 May 2019, Hanover, Best Western Parkhotel Kronsberg
CODESYS Users Conference 2019
- IIoT is automation powered by CODESYS
CODESYS is the ideal platform for IIoT. Find out how you can use CODESYS to fully reap the advantage of the industry 4.0 world for your automation projects. With the CODESYS Automation Server, we will present a cloud-based server platform that significantly simplifies typical tasks of machine and plant operators.
Please note that the conference language is German.
Further information will follow soon.
Here you will find an overview of the 2017 topics . As the event is aimed at beginners in CODESYS and experienced users at the same time, it will be divided into workshops in the afternoon. The agenda for 2019 will be published soon.
- Welcome and overview of the agenda
- Accelerate your programming – with usability improvements in the CODESYS Development System
- Visualization made easy – with new features and products for every aspect of CODESYS Visualization
- Get new ideas – Application example from an experienced CODESYS programmer
- Secure data exchange with the PLC – with encrypted communication in CODESYS
- Optimize application development I – with products and services customized for CODESYS users
Workshop: Standard applications
- Engineering safety applications in CODESYS – on distributed IEC 61508 SIL3-compatible PLCs
- Optimize application development II – with tips and tricks from an experienced CODESYS programmer
- Using CODESYS as a fieldbus gateway – with integrated protocol stacks for different platforms
- Planning with the CODESYS roadmap – Preview of planned products and features
Workshop: Special applications
- CODESYS library POUs – according to the standardized behavior model of PLCopen
- Automated testing of POUs in CODESYS – with convenient test scripts and tables
- Innovative generation of application code – with the CODESYS Application Composer
- Discover useful details about your own application – with the tools of the CODESYS Professional Developer Edition